Your WordPress site is up and running for quite some time now but you noticed that you’re not getting enough traffic. You start wondering what’s wrong with your website, then you end up realizing how badly you lack good SEO (search engine optimization). In the digital marketing world, SEO is very important to rank up your site in search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc. To progress, you can start by maximizing the best SEO plugin for WordPress. Here are some good options:
Yoast is by far the most popular and one of the best SEO plugins for WordPress. One of the key reasons to choose this plugin is its user-friendly interface. Beginners love using this plugin because it makes their life easier. Yoast lets you set your titles and meta descriptions, so you have control over what will be shown in the search results. It also has a Snippet Preview feature where you can see how your page will look like in the SERPs. Yoast has tons of features and functionality that can help you rank your page on top.
- Helps you create engaging content
- Makes sure that your site is indexed by Google
- Great for internal linking as it makes simple routing for both crawlers and users
- Easy to navigate and highlights multi-site compatibility
- Has lots of security threats
- May cause slow site speed if all features are activated at once
- You need to go for the premium option to get advanced SEO settings.
All in One SEO Pack
This is another SEO plugin worth mentioning. It is promising and newbie-friendly. Even advanced users prefer this SEO plugin. It has a slim interface which makes it more convenient to use. The features of All in One SEO can also be enabled and disabled according to your preferences.
- Good AMP Support and XML SiteMap Support
- Custom Type Posts have Advanced support
- Redirects attachment pages to the parent post
- Supports the trusty Google Analytics
- Notifies engines if there are changes in your site
- The only free WordPress plugin that offers SEO integration for eCommerce sites
- Poor customer service
SEO by Squirrly
If you want to optimize your content through effective keyword usage, Squirrly is a must-have tool. It has a free and paid version which you can utilize for your content optimization. Based on your keyword, it will suggest good headlines, and this one’s a nice and handy tool for newbies. If you’re still feeling lost, Squirrly has lots of tutorials which can guide you through.
- Features a handy duplicate removal tool
- Helps users detect any mistake and keeps track of your content marketing strategy
- The free version doesn’t have enough features, so you need to upgrade to enjoy the good stuff.
There are tons of WordPress SEO plugins available. You just have to be smart in choosing the best SEO plugin for WordPress and up your chances to be on top.