SEO is a tricky and challenging technique to use to promote your website. However, with Moz Pro, SEO will be a joy ride to success. Getting started on Moz Pro might be a tricky affair, but here is a guideline on how to make the most out of Moz Pro.
Step 1. Set Up
- Sign up using Webinar Walkthrough.
- Invite a team member and assign a seat.
- Customize the type of emails you would like to receive from Moz Pro.
- Download Mozbar or Moz SEO toolbar for your browser.
- Complete the remaining parts of the Moz profile.
Step 2. Keyword Research
- Discover and prioritize keywords using the keyword explorer.
- Create a list of keywords.
- To begin tracking keywords, add any of the keywords to the campaign tool.
Step 3. Industry Research and Brand Management
- Use fresh web explorer to analyze mentions and review competition in the internet.
- Create a fresh web explorer alert to get new mentions notifications in your inbox.
- Make use of link explorer.
STEP 4. LINK ANALYSIS
- Research which pages your top competitors are linking to.
- Set goals, track and analyze your link building advancement using a link tracking list.
Step 5. Rankings
- If you want to know how you rank among other websites, go to your campaign and then rankings. This will show you where you rank best and areas of improvement.
- Utilize SERP features to get an insight on which features relate to your keywords. This will help you improve the visibility of your website in the search engines.
- To create more traffic to your website, find out which keywords drive organic traffic by utilizing landing pages.
Step 6. Page Optimization
- Go to your campaign and then proceed to page optimization.
- Enter a keyword and add a target URL.
Step 7. Site Crawl
- Go to the site crawl feature in the campaign tool to know which issues restrict your website’s SEO and get to learn how to resolve them.
- You can analyze the technical issues of particular pages on your site.
Follow this seven-step Moz Pro guideline, and you will be ranking highest sooner than you expected.