With the number of WordPress plugins to choose from, it has become very confusing as to which page builder plugin to use. This article will tackle a Thrive Architect review – tackling one of the best plugins available.
Thrive Architect is a recent update of the famous plugin called Thrive Content Builder plugin. By choosing to use Thrive Architect, you are ensured that the platform you are using is already tested and reliable.
Fundamental Features of Thrive Architect
• Great element selection– modules allows you to upgrade your content easily
• Full page sections and templates– easier addition of any kind of page to your WordPress website and generate your own design using pre-made sections.
• Enhanced user interface– regardless of your WordPress website, you can use the drag and drop feature of Thrive Architect for simpler editing of contents.
• Compatible with every WordPress themes– whatever WordPress theme you are using, Thrive Architect works compatibly
User Interface: Thrive Architect
• Contains fullscreen front-end user interface that annexes the dashboard while you are working.
• Data can be dragged and dropped to the sidebar or place your layout in a new location.
• Preview of your made designs can be done thru tablets and cell phones.
• Contains a revision manager that easily rolls back any changes made.
The newly released Thrive Architect is a more flexible version of the old one. This plugin is perfect for improving your blog posts, adding landing pages, or even generating a custom page for your website.
Thrive Architect Options and Settings
• Contains sensitive menus that can be found on the side panel of the interface.
• Upgrade to advanced options is available no matter what page you are in.
• Innate drag-and-drop page builder feature
• Excellent inline date editing abilities
• Top-notch feature selection of page templates
• Compatible with any WordPress template
• Improvement of template organization
• Too focused on conversion and sales pages
This Thrive Architect review shows you the features, pros, and cons of this tool. Overall, this plugin is user-friendly and perfect for creating your own blog posts, conversion-focused pages, page designs, or even a custom homepage layout.